Sunday 10 November 2013

The Jeweller with the Pearl Earring


Very busy now with the run up to Christmas! Lovely to receive these kind words of thanks for a recent commission. 


"At long last, I am writing to tell you how delighted I am with my pearls. They are perfect and make me feel a million dollars. We were sorry not to see you when we collected them and I have been meaning to drop you a note ever since…..
Thank you so much. You really are a genius."

I worked with the customer to design a pair of 18 carat white gold and cultured freshwater pearl drop earrings inspired by an Elizabethan picture. We carefully chose the pearls from a selection of different colours and shapes. They were for a special wedding anniversary - congratulations! It's always a privilege to create something to mark a special event in people's lives.

The finished earrings





Follow Erica on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EricaSharpe
Visit Erica's Website: http://www.ericasharpe.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment