Friday 24 October 2014

Jewel Street Fine Designer Award

I am delighted to be presented with the much coveted Fine Designer Award 2014 from Jewel Street, the online marketplace where I display my jewellery.

 
This award is 1 of 6 awards selected not by the site themselves, but by the customers who visit it. With 250 jewellery ‘boutiques’ to choose from, showcasing over 12,000 items(!), My designs from my Swan, Kerensa and Stella collections must have stood out for the 90,000 monthly visitors.
 
 
 
For more information about my Jewel Street 'boutique' please visit: http://www.jewelstreet.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Erica+Sharpe
 
 
 




Visit Erica's Website: www.ericasharpe.co.uk
Follow Erica on Twitter: twitter.com/ericasharpe
Find Erica on Facebook: facebook.com/erica.sharpe.96
Follow Erica on Instagram: instagram.com/ericasharpefinejewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment