Friday 14 November 2014

Honeysuckle Pendant


Honeysuckle pendant in decorated box

 
My Honeysuckle pendant had a great debut this summer at Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design in Cheltenham. The stunning pendant is created from a drop shaped Amethyst some of you may have seen on my Instagram earlier in the year. The Amethyst is accompanied by flourishes of silver and 9 carat gold set with round diamonds.

The Honeysuckle pendant is currently on display at my gallery in Wedmore, along with its hand painted presentation box, waiting to be purchased as the perfect Christmas present.

To find more information about my gallery and my other stock pieces in time for Christmas visit my website ericasharpe.co.uk 
 
 
 
"Honeysuckle blossoms unfurl
beneath a passion pink
wild rosy hued daybreak sky"
 
 - Harlon Rivers 
 
 
 
 
 
Visit Erica's Website: www.ericasharpe.co.uk
Follow Erica on Twitter: twitter.com/ericasharpe
Find Erica on Facebook: facebook.com/erica.sharpe.96
Follow Erica on Instagram: instagram.com/ericasharpefinejewellery 

No comments:

Post a Comment