Friday 19 September 2014

Somerset Open Studios

Somerset Art Weeks Open Studios 2014
20th September - 4th October
Venue 203, 8 Borough Mall, Wedmore, Somerset, BS28 4EB

As we near the end of September, this years Somerset Art Weeks Open Studios is fast approaching. 

You will by now have already seen my previous blog posts about the new pieces of jewellery I have been busy creating leading up to the event, the Beaded Swan necklaces and the 'Searching for You' hare collection. 

The first piece of my hare collection was unveiled at Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design in Cheltenham earlier this summer but for the Beaded Swan necklaces, Somerset Open Studios is the very first time you will be able to view, and also buy, them.
Swan necklace with tapered cultured freshwater pearls

Throughout the two week event I will be opening my workshop to the public to show visitors how I design, create and restore fine jewellery. 

Also, I am running an offer in my gallery for the whole of Somerset Art Weeks Open Studios:

10% OFF ALL STOCK ITEMS DURING THE EVENT!

This means that the price of all stock items in my gallery, even brand new pieces such as the beaded necklace below, will be reduced by 10% for two whole weeks!


Beaded necklace with cultured freshwater pearls and handmade silver beads




To find out more about Open Studios please visit: http://www.somersetartworks.org.uk

To find out more about my involvement in Open Studios and gallery information please visit: http://www.somersetartworks.org.uk/node/4722





Visit Erica's Website: www.ericasharpe.co.uk
Follow Erica on Twitter: twitter.com/ericasharpe
Find Erica on Facebook: facebook.com/erica.sharpe.96
Follow Erica on Instagram: instagram.com/ericasharpefinejewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment